Being a woman is awesome… I think most women would agree 😉 Unfortunately sometimes our bodies are thrown off balance and disorder can develop including endometriosis, fibroids, menstrual problems, vaginitis, etc. Many doctors recommend going on hormonal birth control pills or having surgical operations to improve the symptoms of these disorders…. but all these treatments do is mask the symptoms instead of treating the underlying cause. Fortunately there are natural treatments and remedies that can help.
**Remember to be patient; nature takes its time. It may take up to 6 months of natural treatments for a woman to see significant results.
Natural Treatments to Support Women’s Health:
- Proper Nutrition: Consider working with a Naturopath to optimize nutrition through diet
- Colon Cleanse: constipation results in toxins building up in the intestinal tract which weakens the immune system
- Acupuncture: Chinese and East Asian medicine have been used for centuries to support women’s health disorders
- Epsom Salt Baths/Castor Oil Packs: Natural ways to relax muscles and withdraw toxins from the body
- Female Balancing Formula: Herbal Formula which contains herbs that support women’s health (ex. chastetree berry and black cohosh). Western Botanicals is a good source.
- Red Raspberry Tea: Drink 2-3 cups daily
- Herbal Vaginal Suppositories: Rockwell Nutrition will even give you a free consultation with purchase
- Vaginal Douche: Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar to 1 part water. Apple cider vinegar is full of vitamins, minerals, and is naturally anti-bacterial
Christensen, Kyle D. Herbal First Aid and Health Care: Medicine for a New Millennium. Twin Lakes, WI: Lotus, 2000. Print.
Featured Image (1)